In order to continue our work, DCDR relies on donations from supporters. General donations of items (collars, leashes, food, toys, etc.) are always welcome, as are monetary gifts to assist with medical cases and general supplies/operations. You can donate in any of the following ways:
1) Send donations via Paypal to email@example.com or click the "Donate" button (found at the bottom of all pages of this website).
2) Mail a donation to Derby City Dog Rescue, PO Box 99236, Louisville, KY 40269. (Please make checks payable to "Derby City Dog Rescue.")
3) Make a recurring donation (weekly, monthly, or annually).
4) Make payment directly to Elk Creek Animal Hospital (502-477-1477) under the Derby City Dog Rescue Account.
5) Order an item from our Amazon Wish List have it sent directly to us.
6) For item donation pick up or drop off, please email us to make arrangements.
7) DCDR has partnered with a number of companies that allow supporters to donate to our organization when they shop, search the internet, or even take a walk.
Click here for a list of those partners and information on each.
Recurring Donations Save Lives
Derby City Dog Rescue is committed to 100% transparency for our donors and supporters. We make all corporate documents widely available per IRS Regulations sections 301.6104(d)-1 through 3.